Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Whew!!

I have been searching for blogs that help me answer some of the many questions I have about life. My search has left me wanting. I think it's because I just want to spill my guts about things that piss me off . So I started my own blog. I read The Life of Riley which is a blog by a 107
year old woman. Boring! Amazing that she is still alive and kickin but ....

Being a senior citizen sucks! I still feel like a spring chicken and except for a few place on my body could pass for one ...in the dark....after a few drinks More on that later.

What I am really confused about is how can you be so needed one day and cut loose the next?? I think that is my major problem. I put myself in that position all my life and when people do not need you anymore, that's it and you find someone else who needs help. yes, I know, help yourself. But what if you never knew how to do that?

I was the greatest gramma to my kids kids. They loved me so much! Now, the youngest is 13 and can't see me for the trees. Which I understand how she feels, but what about my feelings? I know, Volounteer. Not yet.

I am planning to follow the ones that left me across the US and be there in case they need me. Well, I am using that excuse anyway. I really want to see and experience living on the east coast as I have worn out my welcome here on the west coast. So I am killing 2 birds with one stone.

Selling everything you have in your front yard is quite an experience. The rest will be donated to a worthy cause. My cat and I will jump in my small suv (car) and begin Gma and Emily's Great Adventure. And believe me I have reservations!

No comments: