Thursday, July 9, 2009

HITTIN' THE ROAD (Again) !!!!

I'm Baaack!!! I know it's been a long time, however, I want to share my new life with you. I stopped writing a year ago because I thought I was done. WRONG!

Three months after moving to the Old Folks Home I met the man I have been searching for and had given up looking. I was looking at a garden spot and right next to the one I was "granted" was a very friendly man. We were like twins. No kidding! We finished each others sentences! It was uncanny!

It was love at first sight! But we took it easy and really got to know one another. We went to Karaoke and he sings really well. We danced at the Friday night social. Gardened together and really enjoyed life. I felt feelings that I hadn't felt in a very long time. He is 12 yrs my junior and that it fine with both of us. We moved in together in January of this year. It was kinda crowded, but we made sacrifices and then we boght our own Karaoke equipment and began hosting a show once weekly. I found out I can sing! Our first duet was "I've Got You Babe" .

In May we went to get his guitar adjusted and ended up looking at motorhomes because we both always wanted to travel around the US of A. We bought one!!! OMG ! We just did it that day. It is 40 feet long, diesel pusher and very nice with all the bells and whistles. The only fly in the oinment is that Michael has been separated for 19 yrs! He filed for a divorce after we met and his court date is August 18 and then we are outta here! This is a lot of info for now. Tune in later!



No comments: