Thursday, April 24, 2008

On The Road Again



Sorry to say that Emily and I are heading out for San Diego next week. Try as I may, I just couldn't stay on the east coast. Financially. But I had a good time in Va with my daughter and family. I loved seeing the trees change color. Had fun boating on the Potomac. Harper's Ferry was a great place to have lunch. Tubin the rapids was terrific. Loved the bike path and beers at the Vienna Inn. I loved feeding the deer that brought their bambis to my door. (tried to insert a really cute pix, but)
After the holidays I drove to New York State to enjoy the lovely winter weather. Rented an apartment that I could not afford and tried to figue out how to retire here. Switch from Kaiser medical insurance my medicare provider. I drove back to Va to see the doctor. Not fun. Too far . I loved spending time on my sister and bro-in-law's farm. 2 horses, 3 dogs and 2 cats. Very relaxed atmosphere. In VA we were always on the go. Whew!
Blogger is screwed up today so i will try to publish this NOW!

1 comment:

chefmom said...

Well, keep us posted!! I'd say your headed back to Paradise! Good Luck with the move.