Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WHAT AM I WAITING FOR????

I asked myself that very question last night! The family and I were talking about their vacation plans which begins on July 1. That is a week away. My daughter said "why are you not at your apartment sleeping in that wonderful new bed?" I said " I never thought of that". Then I had to explain that since I am staying here to care for her big lovely dog and stupid cat that it would be better for my cat, who is very smart and sensitive, to just wait til they return and then Emily and I can go to our new home and not have to run back and forth. Makes sense to me.

It is difficult to live out of a suitcase. I know because I have done that for the past year. I want to go HOME and know I can stay there with all my STUFF! Am I nutz or what?

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

2 comments:

chefmom said...

GO!!! Is it far? If not then, Begin and enjoy your new adventure :)

M.s Dona said...

Well, I can only say, you must be waiting for something...really.