Saturday, September 19, 2009

A LESSON IN BLOGGING FROM MY EDUCATOR DAUGHTER

I love blogging, but began to be frustrated because I couldn't place my photos where I wanted them.  In desperation, I called the only person I call when I am stumped,  Kelly, my oldest daughter.  
>




She gave me simple instructions and I will now attempt to follow them.  They are a little confusing because I am basically computer illiterate.     So here goes.  I will attempt to place photos where I want them.    Stay with me.  
/s1600-

4 comments:

Earlene said...

Oops! Well, I got part of it right. I will try again. Thanks, Kelly.

kellypea said...

Looks like it worked out, right? Still say Wordpress.com is WAY easier. And it's free. But that's me ; ) Lemmeno if you want to check it out. Are you going to link to your mo-ho buds here? That's another lesson.

Unknown said...

Sorry wrote my comment uder the wrong day. So, ...Awe, did you meet somewhere for lunch? Looks like a nice place.

kellypea said...

This is an old photo. I think it's Cody's. Was it Doog's Gr. 8 promotion? I think so.