Tuesday, September 29, 2009

WHAT TOWN IS THIS???

In less than a week we have visited with a brother that I haven't HEARD from in years!  Kinda forced our company on him.  Turned out nice tho.  Bought a tow dolly for the "toad" and left Phoenix with a scary feeling because of all we were driving and towing.  60 feet of machinery flying down the road at 60 miles an hour.  I am only the passenger!!  
I grew up in Arizona so it was not a pretty trip for me.  Michael enjoys the mountains in the distance.


Landed in Alburquerque , NM and really began to enjoy ourselves.  Went to Unser Racing Museum and Michael was thrilled the meet Al Sr.  and shake his hand.    Visited Old Town and left with a Stetson, for Michael and tourquoise earring for me.    The wind howled all around the motorhome on the second night here so we decided to hang out.

We would love to stay for the Hot Air Balloon Festival which begins on Friday, but the open road is calling and we heard that some of the ballons are "lost" in transit.

CYA in Colorado!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well howdy partner. Glad to hear all is going well. That big diesel pusher will be just fine going up those mts. We had a rented Bounder (whatever that is) when we went through Jerome!!!!. Actually, I think it's like the RV Kevin has. It has a picture of a bounding rabbit on the side.

kellypea said...

Lurvey fotoz of you two and glad you're on the road and towing. Definitely official. I suppose I should think about seeing AZ again some day since I remember absolutely nothing about it except the Sky Harbor at Phoenix whenever we need to change flights. Okay -- looking forward to the next segment.

M.s Dona said...

Hey Merry Christmas