Thursday, June 28, 2007

Comments!!!

I got comments!! It feels like I am really doin it. Just another milestone in my life. I am so very proud of my every little accomplishment. If I don't appreciate myself, who will?

Yesterday I got lost twice in my own home town!! I forgive myself. I forgot the #1 rule: Pay Attention!!!

Six days and a wake up before flying to VA on a prearrange vacation. I am accompanying a friend of my granddaughter so could not gracefully cancel. I can use the time there to tie up some loose ends.

When I return it will be "dump and run". But I must remain calm and Pay Attention. This a very big step in my life and I am very excited and capable. I wanted to blog all the way so you all could enjoy along with me and maybe even laugh with me. I bought a thingy to provide power for my laptop, I can't always pick up wireless while on the road. Any ideas would be appreciated.

OMG, a whole new chapter in my life. Just breathe........

2 comments:

Peter Haslam said...

And here is 1 more congrats :)

Earlene said...

Peter, Thanks for checking in. Sorry to take so long to answer, but my life is stretche from one coast to the other.