Saturday, June 2, 2007

Taking the Bull by the Horns!

Okay! I woke at 3am and began thinking and when I do that I get myself in a dither. I am leaving So Cal and everything I own except my cat, Emily, and heading for the East Coast. My youngest daughter recently left me here and followed her retired military hubby to the DC area and took my two granddaughters away from me.

I agreed to watch over their wonderful home here until it sold. I did. It did. And now I am following them whether they like it or not. I have been looking for new digs on craigslist but it is very hard to "see" the perfect place. So I decided to write my own ad. At least I can tell them what I require. As I am a very creative, fun loving, healthy lady , I am sure the offers to share their home with me will just pour in.

I don't know if this is excitement or if I am scared to death. I will keep you posted. I know you will be waiting breathlessly.

No comments: