Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wow! it's been a week since I last met with you. How time flies when you are confused.
I purchased a car top carrier (soft, so it can be folded and put away when not needed) and attached it to the top of the car. Then I picked out the items to be packed inside and weighed each one on my bathroom scale. It is safe to carry only 100lbs in the thing. Then i took it for a test run. It is still on the car, loaded and now I need to take it off, as I am not leaving "You'll Never Get Out Alive" RV Park for another 4 weeks. But I feel better about having my clothes when I get to my destination.
I continue to be proud of myself for taking this giant leap. My kids have even changed their attitudes about the leap. I am excited and anxious and am beginning to feel a little sad about what I am leaving behind. My beautiful flowers, which give me so much pleasure, my feral tomcat, Tommy, who has never been caged and will be just fine here with my neighbor. I will miss the quiet nights just made for sleeping and the birds that wake me each morning at 5am.
I began this blog to get things off my chest. Now I feel better and want to communicate with others who might agree or disagree with me. I will attempt to find readers who want to read my dorky blog.

No comments: