Sunday, June 24, 2007

Learning to blog ain't ez for an old woman

Hello again! I have been trying, and I finally suceeded, in finding my own blog! Oh, I had it on my favorites, but wanted other people to read it also.

I read that I had to have a "site feed"?? in order to be found. I tried to accomplish that, I am not sure I did, and I actually found my blog by putting the title of one of my posts. Now I am happy. I want comments. Favorable or unfavorable. I am new at this and want to learn more. I need your help.

Enough of that. I am house/animal sitting this weekend for my oldest daughter. She lives in a lovely home in Paradise. She has wireless and wide screen HDT (?) TV and lots of wonderful food. I live in an RV in "You'll Never Get Out Alive RV Park" where you cannot fart without your neighbors hearing. I have learned a lesson. Never tell people about yourself. They will use it against you.

As some of you know, I am relocating , with my cat, Emily, to the east coast. When I get there I am going to work very hard at reinventing myself. No more big mouth from me. Observe and learn. Well, I am goin to try, anyway.

6 comments:

Katwants2bGone said...

Hey, for an old lady, you seem to be doing pretty darn good at this blogging stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hi- Well I like it G. Ya look friendly in your photo and I think your blogs are pretty entertaining. I think your next goal should be to put some more photos up..ones of Emily and things you see and like around the yard.

Peter Haslam said...

Cleo and I say hello and will be dropping by

Peter Haslam said...

Cleo and I say hello and will be dropping by

Golden Granny said...

Hi, hope your trip to the east coast is a good one. I know you will be much happier with your daughter and grandchildren.Hope you have a safe trip. I am back from New York and had a great time.
Lottie

Earlene said...

Kat, Hopefully you will get what you want soon.
Erica, yes that would be a good idea. pix, I mean. Gotta figure that out.
Peter, so nice you dropped by. Tell Cleo that Emily says Hi
Lottie, you are great. Stop by again.