Monday, June 4, 2007

Taking Action!

Hey out there! The weekend in SoCal was great. As I told you I was having a yard sale at my place in the RV Park that I have been held captive for the last 5 years. None of the weekend campers came to even look at my junk, let alone buy. The "residents" flocked to see what had previoulsy been in my "home" and "art studio". Some bought and some asked when I was actually leaving. They just want to wait til I am desperate! So this morning my sister , who also lives in "You'll Never Get Outta Here Alive RV Park", came over and we carried the good stuff to her space and will be transferred to her "Almost Anything " thrift store in the high desert. Ha Ha Shoudda woudda cudda!

Now I can see the beginning of the end of my 39 years in So Cal. When I leave I will have nothing to show for those years except scars where basal cel carcinoma has been removed from my body. And, of course, all the $$ I have saved from the sale of my real home and my hovel in the hills cheap rent trailer.

I am having anxiety attacks about my trip across our wonderful country in my Ford Escape and my cat and her litter box, cat food, bed and toys. If there is any room left I will put some clothes and other necessities in for myself.

This is a change that scares me one minute and excited the next! But ....if I don't do it now, I never will. Most of my life I have believed that things will just happen without taking action. Wrong! Pony Up, decide what you want and take action.

Hope your day is as good as mine. E.

No comments: